The users mailing list is the primary means for EOxServer users and developers to exchange and discuss ideas and potential software improvements, and to ask questions.
Subscribe at http://eoxserver.org/mailman/listinfo/users/. You can later change your subscription information or unsubscribe from the list at this website too.
Here are some points to remember when posting to the list:
- Search the archive at http://eoxserver.org/pipermail/users/ or http://eoxserver.2316974.n4.nabble.com/EOxServer-Users-f4264995.html for your answer first, people get tired of answering the same questions over and over.
- Before posting subscribe to the list by following the procedure described above.
- Post questions to the list by sending an email message to email@example.com.
- Provide version and configuration information for your EOxServer installation, like relevant snippets of your configuration files.
- Always post your responses back to the whole list, as opposed to just the person who replied to your question.
- Questions to the list are usually answered quickly and often by the developers themselves.
A separate mailing list is available for EOxServer developers. It is meant to be used by individuals working on EOxServer source code and related libraries to discuss issues that would not be of interest to the entire users mailing list.
Subscribe at http://eoxserver.org/mailman/listinfo/dev/. You can later change your subscription information or unsubscribe from the list at this website too.
The archive is located at http://eoxserver.org/pipermail/dev/ or http://eoxserver.2316974.n4.nabble.com/EOxServer-Dev-f4265142.html.